We are really happy to confirm that we will be open as follows:
Currently open for:
* Overnight stays for guests travelling for any of the permitted reasons. During this time we are very sorry that our public areas will be closed and we won’t be offering a restaurant or in-room dining menu. We do have breakfast items available to enjoy in your room.
From Monday 12th April :
* Our restaurant will re-open for al fresco dining and drinks (weather permitting).
* Spa & Fitness facilities will re-open (sauna & steam room will remain closed).
* Guest rooms remain open for guests travelling for any of the permitted reasons.
From Monday 17th May:
* Our hotel will be fully open for indoor and outdoor dining and drinks and overnight leisure stays. You can book an overnight stay with confidence knowing that we offer free cancellations on all fully-flex rates up until 10:00am on the day of arrival.
* All spa and fitness facilities will be open.
From all the team at Cottons Hotel & Spa, we thank you for your support and look forward to welcoming you once again.
We're Good To Go!
We're proud to have been awarded the 'We're Good To Go' certificate from Visit England; the official mark to confirm we have a risk assessment and the correct processes in place to make Cottons Hotel & Spa safe for our team and guests.
AA COVID-19 Confident:
We’re also really proud to have been accredited COVID-19 Confident by the AA – another independent assessment of the safety measures we have in place.